Steel City Greyhounds encourages runners of all ages to consider running with our marathon team.
There is still time to run for a reason with our marathon team. Did you know that you could run the 5K or participate in the pup walk on Saturday, May 2nd to benefit the hounds?
Curious about your impact? In 2019, our team raised over $12,000. Donations like yours help cover vet fees and other expenses for hounds fresh off the track. Sign up today to run for a reason with Steel City Greyhounds.
Already signed up and want to join our 2020 marathon team? There’s still time to unleash your inner greyhound with us. Learn how at this Pittsburgh Martathon page.
Race Weekend Events + Fundraising Minimums
- Marathon: Sunday, May 3 – $500 minimum
- Half Marathon: Sunday, May 3 – $400 minimum
- Marathon Relay: Sunday, May 3 – $1,000 minimum
- 5K: Saturday, May 2 – $150 minimum
- Kid’s Marathon: Saturday, May 2 – $50 minimum
- Toddler Trot: Saturday, May 2 – $50 minimum
- Pet Walk: Saturday, May 2 – $50 minimum
Hit your minimum and let us cover your registration fee!